This page is currently under construction or getting expanded.
- This section needs expanding.
In the final scene, Hiro and Baymax look for Obake underwater. Baymax says he still doesn't detect his body, but Hiro says it's impossible for him to have survived. However, Baymax reminds Hiro that, like he had said, "nothing is impossible". As they search for him, Obake's chip is shown at the bottom of the sea with no damage.
- Professor Granville
- Alistair Krei
- Aunt Cass
- Kentucky Kaiju
- Security System Robots
- Wendy Wower
- Liv Amara
- Bluff Dunder
- Lenore Shimamoto
- Globby (reformed)
- Noodle Burger Boy
- Buddy Guard
- Baron Von Steamer (flashback)
- Robot Obake (debut)
- Baymax is shown as evil again, something that first happened in the film.
- Obake Baymax was first teased in the short "Baymax Dreams of Too Many Baymaxes." The name "Obake Baymax" is shown when activating captions.
- Young Obake had been shown in previous episodes, but it was officially confirmed to be him in this episode.
- For the first time in the series, the episode's name is shown in the intro.